The Speedway Hinged Compressor Lid covers the folded down prongs in the Pan.
Top lid keeps the prongs covered and protects against accidental opening.
No Exposed prongs or sharp edges. No Tangled files
Professionally Preferred Speedway Hinged Compressors.
Speedway compressors come in boxes of 100, 250 and cartons of 2,500.
- 2,500 Speedway Hinged Compressor.
- Speedway Hinged Compressor with slots in the pan for prongs are 2 3/4” CTC.
- Heavy Gauge Bright Tin-Plated Steel for Superior Strength & Durability
- Compressor fits over prongs on the base and can be locked.
- Compressors come in specially designed boxes for ease of use and storage.
Speedway Paper File Fasteners Are The #1 Brand … Best In The Business.
The Speedway Compressor is made up of two parts, the sliding Lid
hinged to bottom part, the Pan.
- The Pan has two slots 2 3/4” CTC for the Prongs to go through to fold down .
- Bring the Lid down & slide it to the left, locking the prongs in place.
Top lock the Speedway permanently, indent the right end of the Lid with a coin, scissors, etc.